A sweet and easy treat :D
What you need:
- 1 can of Cherry pie filling
- 1 can of crushed pineapple
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 1 stick of melted margarine or butter
- 1 13x15 oven safe casserole dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Evenly spray the casserole dish with cooking spray
- Open the cherry pie filling, pour it into the dish and spread evenly
- Open the crushed pineapple and pour out HALF of the juice and then spread evenly on top of the cherry pie filling. DO NOT MIX.
- Open the box of cake mix and pour half of it on top of the cherries and pineapple. Spread evenly. Add more if needed.
- Place a stick of butter or margarine in a microwaveable measuring cup and melt for 60 seconds on high.
- Pour melted butter or margarine evenly over the cake mix
- Place casserole dish inside oven and bake for 40 minutes or until the filling is bubbling and the crust is nice and golden brown.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy :D